There are a number of ways you can get in touch with us. Consider the following options and select the one that best suits your purpose.
Complaints, Compliments and Concerns
Sydney Children's Hospital encourages and values feedback from patients, families and visitors.
For more information on how you can have your say, please read our brochure on Complaints, Compliments and Concerns.
- Main Telephone: (02) 9382-1111
- International: 61 2 9382-1111
- Emergencies: Dial 000 for emergency
- Poisons Information Centre (24 hrs): 13 11 26
- Patient Enquiries: (02) 9382-1212
- Fundraising Department: (02) 9382-1188
- Public Relations (media enquiries): (02) 9382-3571 / 4818
Please direct all email correspondance via our feedback form.
Please address all written correspondence to:
Sydney Children's Hospital
Randwick NSW 2031
Directory of Services
Search our electronic Directory of Services for information on all of the hospital's services and departments, staff and clinics.
Please direct all website feedback via our feedback form.